How to apply
Read carefully description of the activities
Check out the information about who can participate
Follow the instruction for candidates coming from your country (discover them with a click below)
THA CALL IS CLOSED. THE SELECTION PROCEDURE HAS ALREADY BEGAN.
1. All candidates must follow the instruction on how to apply following the rules connected to their countries.
2. The deadline for submitting the application is 20 April
3. Sending organizations evaluates all the applications based on the previously mentioned criteria and furthermore:
o Volunteer must have specific personal or professional interest related to the theme of the hosting project
o Once back in their country, volunteer must be willing to comitt in spreading information about their experience and make use of their learning possibly within the SO activities.
o Volunteer must show the interest in the project by gathering information about the hosting country and start some preparation work on their own.
o Volunteer is preferably already active in the SO, or coming from the area where the SO operates
4. Sending organization will invite the pre-selected volunteers for a meeting to further present the projects and see if the needs of volunteers are matching the activities.
5. The final decision will be taken by SO and HO organization, in consultation with other partners to ensure that there is a gender balance (+/- 2 is allowed, meaning out of 30 volunteer min 13, max 17 must be the same sex, and all genders are encouraged to apply).
6. The decissions will be known by 1st of May.
Volunteers by applying will agree to fulfil all the responsibilities including:
· write min. three blog entries on their experience
· prepare together with other volunteers video max. 3 minutes about social economy in the hosting country
· plan the possible further involvement together with sending organization
· promote (online and offline) EVS and Erasmus+ program
The EVS will last 2 months and it is alredy consider long term project, therefore participating in this activity would mean that volunteers will not be allowed to do another EVS project.