How to apply
Read carefully description of the activities
Check out the information who can participate
Then fill out the application form
And if you have any questions - contact us
General profile of volunteers:
are legal residents in one of these countries: Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam
18 – 30 years old
motivated to engage themselves into the activities described in the project in the serious and continuous way, possess the sense of responsibility and adaptability,
interests related to the project activities,
willing to participate in all the stages of the project – including preparation, evaluation and then dissemination and exploitation of results,
motivation to implement the follow up activity.
1. All candidates must fill out the application form online.
2. Deadline for submitting the application is 24/04/2017
3. Sending organizations evaluate all the applications based on the previously mentioned criteria and furthermore:
o Volunteer must have specific personal or professional interest related to the theme of the hosting project
o Volunteer must show the interest in the project by gathering information about the hosting country and start some preparation work on their own.
o Volunteer is preferably already active in the SO.
4. Sending organization will contact the pre-selected volunteers for a meeting to further present the project and see if the needs of volunteers are matching to the activities.
5. The final decision will be taken by sending and hosting organization, in consultation with other partners to ensure that there is a gender balance.
6. The decisions will be known by 07/05/2017.
Volunteers by applying will agree to fulfill all the responsibilities including:
· Documentation about the experience with foto and video – creating materials for dissemination of EVS projects within different continents.
· Write THE story about his/her experience of being a volunteer in EVS, which will be published as outcome of the project, together with pictures.
· Write texts and articles for the website and Blog of hosting and sending organization (at least one per month)
· if possible, plan a further involvement together with sending organization.
· promote (online and offline) EVS and Erasmus+ program.